Our attorneys will fight for the SSI benefits you need and deserve.
Thanks to the Social Security Administration, we have a safety net protecting some of the most vulnerable individuals in our communities. For example, the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program helps older disabled individuals who have low income and limited resources.
Unfortunately, the reach and effectiveness of this safety net is compromised by the complicated nature of the application and appeal process. Many deserving individuals end up missing out on their benefits simply because they do not understand the process.
Don’t Let This Happen to You!
Our SSI Attorneys Can Help You Get the Benefits You Need and Deserve
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has allied with the highly respected firm of Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to bring our clients the very best quality representation for SSI claims. You can trust us to:
- Determine if you qualify for benefits
- Secure the detailed documentation necessary to support your application
- File the necessary paperwork
- Meet all important deadlines
- Help you get medical benefits
- Appeal a claim that has been denied
- Represent you at your Administrative Law Judge hearing
Avoid Costly DIY Mistakes With Our Help
Filling out an SSI application on your own can be risky. You could easily make a mistake that will keep your benefits from being approved. For example, many people miss out on benefits by:
- Leaving out medical details
- Forgetting to include a complete work history
- Making errors in financial information
- Getting dates wrong
- Using the wrong code numbers or ID numbers
- Making typos or other errors that make the application hard to process
These mistakes are easy to avoid when you have an experienced SSI attorney prepare your application or appeal. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, our attorneys are perfectionists who will not let your application go until it is correct and complete.
Get No-Risk Representation from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we make top-quality representation accessible to everyone by taking cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we do not expect to get paid until we secure your benefits. If we do not win your case, you do not have to pay us.
Call Now to Start Your Application
Are you ready to get the SSI benefits you deserve? Call The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000 now. We’ll set up a free initial consultation for you.