At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we fight for disabled widows and widowers.
Contrary to what you might think from the name, Disabled Widows Benefits (DWB) are not just for married women who have lost their husbands. These benefits are available to disabled men and women between age 50 and 60 who have lost a spouse or ex-spouse.
You Need an Attorney, Not an Advocate
Applying for DWB can be complicated, so many people turn to Social Security Advocates for help. However, it is important to remember that advocates are not attorneys. Therefore the assistance they can provide is limited. Depending on your specific situation, an advocate’s help may not be enough to get the benefits you deserve.
At The Law offices of Larry H. Parker, we’ve allied with one of southern California’s largest and most successful law firms (Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison) to provide top-quality assistance with DWB applications and appeals. We’ll help you with every step involved in securing your benefits, including:
- Determining if you qualify for benefits
- Securing the detailed documentation necessary to support your application
- Filing the necessary paperwork
- Meeting all important deadlines
- Helping you obtain medical benefits
- Appealing a claim that has been denied
- Representing you at your Administrative Law Judge hearing
We Save You From Costly Mistakes
At first it might seem like filling out your own DWB application is a great way to save money. But in reality, the DYI approach can actually cost you money if you make any of these common mistakes:
- Leaving out medical details
- Forgetting to include a complete work history
- Making errors in financial information
- Getting dates wrong
- Using the wrong code numbers or ID numbers
- Making typos or other errors that make the application hard to process
After many years of experience with DWB cases, our attorneys know exactly what needs to be included in your application. We’ll make sure your application is correct, complete and even provide representation for your hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
You Can Afford a DWB Attorney
Don’t let your current financial concerns stop you from getting the professional help you need with your DWB application. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients. We will help you right now at no cost, and you will only have to pay our legal fees if and when we secure your benefits.
Call Now to Start Your Application
DWB applications are subject to deadlines! Don’t miss out on your window of opportunity to get benefits. Instead, call us at 800-333-0000 now and request your free initial consultation.