Have you been hurt by a faulty or recalled medical device? We will fight for you.
It’s nothing short of tragic when the very medical devices that were intended to save and/or improve lives end up causing serious injuries or death. When these outcomes occur due to a design or manufacturing defect, the product manufacturer can and should be held liable.
We Help You Hold Medical Device Manufacturers Liable
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we provide aggressive and effective representation to individuals who have been injured or sickened by faulty medical devices. We also handle wrongful death cases involving medical devices. You can rely on our experienced attorneys to carefully investigate the facts of your case and consider all possible areas of recovery when we fight for your compensation:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
We Are Currently Investigating These Dangerous Medical Devices:
- Contaminated Medical Scopes
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Recall
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Zimmer Persona Knee Implant
- Biomet Magnum Hip Replacements
- Wright Medical Technology Conserve and Profemur Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Devices
- Mirena® IUDs
There are deadlines associated with medical device lawsuits, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us right now if you or a member of your family has been harmed by a faulty medical device.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We handle faulty medical device cases in cooperation with a national recognized team of highly successful law firms
- We’ve helped thousands of clients fight big corporations
- We will fight for maximum compensation in your case
- We have an attorney available to assist you every day--even on weekends
- If we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay any legal fees
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you have used any of the medical devices listed on this page, or if you have questions about a possible lawsuit involving any other medical device, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can submit your case online or call us at 800-333-0000 and we will set up a free initial consultation to discuss your case.