When corporate negligence makes you sick, we will fight for your right to compensation.
Have you become seriously ill or lost a loved one due to a defective product? You could be entitled to compensation. However, considering you will need to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim in order to fight for this compensation, it’s best not to try to handle matters on your own. Instead, you need a skilled and experienced law firm on your side.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are passionate about representing the rights of sick individuals and their families. You can trust us with your case because:
- We handle medical condition cases in cooperation with a national recognized team of highly successful law firms
- We’ve helped thousands of clients fight big pharma
- We will fight for maximum compensation in your case
- We have an attorney available to assist you every day--even on weekends
- If we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay any legal fees
Examples of Actionable Medical Conditions
Any medical condition can be actionable, providing there is evidence showing the condition developed as a direct result of using a specific product or service. However, the conditions we are focusing right now are:
- Mesothelioma & Asbestosis: Many professions involve working with asbestos or in environments contaminated with asbestos dust. Workers can get sick when employers fail to provide adequate safety training, protective gear, and health warnings. If this has happened to you or your loved one, we are here to help.
- Ovarian Cancer: Women who have developed ovarian cancer after using Johnson& Johnson talcum products may be entitled to compensation, now that internal documentation has revealed that the company knew about the risks of talcum products, but did not provide any safety warnings.
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis: Omniscan is just one example of a non-FDA-approved contrasting agent that can cause serious illness when used in MRIs or MRAs. If you have been diagnosed with Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis or with scleroderma, Omniscan or a similar product could be to blame. Let us investigate your case and see if you deserve compensation.
- Salmonella Poisoning & Listeria Poisoning: Tainted food can cause severe and widespread illness. Salmonella poisoning and listeria poisoning are two common examples. We can help you secure compensation if you have been hospitalized by contaminated food.
Call Now to Learn More
Want to learn more about your rights and options following an illness attributable to corporate negligence? Call us at 800-333-0000 or fill out our online case submission form, and we’ll set up a free initial consultation to discuss your particular case.