Have you been the victim of consumer fraud? We will fight for you.
If companies are less than honest in their advertising materials, product descriptions, and safety warnings, people can get hurt. When this happens, the injured individuals may be entitled to compensation.
There are two main activities that constitute consumer fraud:
- Making false claims about the benefits or capabilities of a product
- Purposefully omitting harmful details related to a product (such as dangerous ingredients, health risks and side effects)
No matter how clear the evidence of wrongdoing may seem in your case, you can bet the product manufacturer is going to find a way to dispute your claim. This is exactly why you need a skilled and experienced attorney fighting for your rights and interests.
Who Better to Choose Than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
As a respected and successful law firm, there are many reasons to choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your consumer fraud attorney:
- We handle consumer fraud cases in cooperation with a national recognized team of highly successful law firms
- We’ve helped thousands of clients fight big corporations
- We will fight for maximum compensation in your case
- We have an attorney available to assist you every day--even on weekends
- If we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay any legal fees
We Are Currently Investigating These Consumer Fraud Cases:
- Lumber Liquidators: If you were sickened by formaldehyde vapors from laminate flooring purchased at Lumber Liquidators, we may be able to help you get compensation. Though the flooring did not meet California safety standards, Lumber Liquidators deliberately mislabeled it so it could be sold.
- HAMP Foreclosures: Banks that have violated the Home Affordable Modification Program through wrongful foreclosures are currently being targeted for consumer fraud.
- Atorvastatin: We are currently pursuing cases against Ranbaxy because the company falsified or fabricated bioequivalency data for the generic Lipitor drug atorvastatin.
- Quicken Loans Refinancing Deposits: Quicken is being investigated for not refunding the deposits of consumers who end up not refinancing through them.
- HealthMarkets: Deceptive health insurance marketing practices are the subject of ongoing investigation and lawsuits.
- Hidden Online Restocking Fees: We are pursuing cases against major online retailers who charged hefty hidden restocking fees on returns.
Have You Been the Victim of Consumer Fraud?
Interested in pursuing legal action against a company that has harmed you through consumer fraud? Contact us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online to request your free initial consultation. You can rely on our attorneys to provide accurate and reliable information about your legal rights and options.