Injured at a construction site? We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Construction is one of the most dangerous occupations in America, as workers often have to do their jobs without adequate training or safety precautions. Bystanders can also get injured by construction site hazards like heavy equipment, unfinished structures, open pits, and scaffolding.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Will Fight for You
With help from the experienced construction accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can hold negligent construction companies or other at-fault parties liable for your injuries. We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Document the full impact of your injuries on your life
- Pay your medical bills
- Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Determine what type of claim to file
- Recover full and fair compensation
Personal Injury Claims vs Workers’ Compensation Claims
Workers’ compensation claims can be filed by any employee who is hurt on the job for any reason, even if they were at fault for their own accident. The only down side is this type of claim does not allow you to collect compensation for pain and suffering.
If you were hurt due to someone else’s negligence, it is typically to your advantage to file a personal injury claim. This will allow you to collect compensation for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and lost earning potential. Examples of construction site accidents justifying a personal injury claim include:
- A pedestrian who was injured when scaffolding collapsed on a sidewalk
- A bystander hit by a falling object
- A construction worker injured by a defective power tool
- A worker injured due to the negligence of a sub-contractor
As your construction site accident attorney, helping you file the correct type of claim is a key part of our job. You can rest assured we’ll explain your rights and options to you in detail.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Want a free initial consultation about your case? Call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online now.