Hurt on the job? Reach Out to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker 7 days a week.
If you are unable to work due to an accident on the job, you may find yourself facing serious hardship. If you’re on a really right budget, you may even have to choose between paying for medical treatment and paying your rent or mortgage.
It’s time to turn to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for help. We can provide the quality legal advice and assistance you need to get compensation through workers comp or through a personal injury claim.
What Type of Claim Applies to My Case?
If you or your employer caused the accident on the job, your best move is to file a workers compensation claim. This way, you will receive medical care and help with your living expenses. However, you will not be able to recover any damages for pain and suffering.
Personal injury claims can be filed when a third party (as opposed to you or your employer) causes an accident on the job. The advantage of a personal injury claim is that it allows you to seek compensation for a greater range of damages including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
We Handle All Kinds of Personal Injury Accidents At Work
No matter what kind of personal injury accident you may have experienced while on the job, we can help. Some examples include:
- A commercial truck driver being hit by another motorist
- A delivery person suffering a slip and fall accident on a client’s property
- A construction worker getting hurt by a defective tool
- An office worker suffering a head injury when a defective light fixture fell on them
- And more
Why Choose Us as Your Work Accident Attorney
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Take the first step to getting the compensation you need and deserve following an accident on the job by calling The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. You can also submit your case online. Either way we’ll advise you of your rights and options during a free initial consultation.