Has someone in your family been abused by a caregiver? We will fight for you.
Do you suspect an elder loved one has been abused by a caregiver or other trusted individual? You owe it to them to investigate the situation so that they can be protected from their abuser and so they can receive compensation for their suffering. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to help you with the civil law portion of this effort.
What Qualifies as Elder Abuse?
You can trust the experienced attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to help you understand when an elder’s mistreatment qualifies as abuse under the law. We handle cases involving:
- Physical Abuse
- Assault and battery
- Unreasonable physical restraint
- Prolonged or continual deprivation of food or water
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual assault and battery
- Sexual harassment
- Financial Exploitation
- Emotional Abuse
- Degrading verbal harassment
- Solitary confinement
- Improper medication
- Inadequate food and water
- Requests for assistance ignored
If you have reason to believe your loved one has been subjected to any kind of abuse, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for advice about your next steps.
Here’s How We Can Help
You can rely on The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for reliable advice and effective representation throughout your elder abuse case. Some of the key steps we will take include:
- Gathering evidence to prove who committed the elder abuse
- Documenting your loved one’s injuries
- Placing an appropriate value on the damages in the case, including all medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering
- Seeking compensation in negotiations with a nursing home and their insurance provider
- Filing a lawsuit and fighting for fair compensation in court if needed
You Can Afford a Skilled Elder Abuse Attorney
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we never want financial worries to interfere with your ability to secure top-quality representation in an elder abuse case. That’s why we offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients. If you have a strong case, we will represent you at no upfront cost. You will only have to pay us after we win your case.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
Wondering what to do about a suspected elder abuse incident? We’re here to help. Just call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case using our online contact form to learn more about how our attorneys can help.