Have you been shortchanged on your compensation? We will fight for you.
When companies try to put their own bottom line before their workers’ basic rights, serious wage & hour violations can result. While some illegal practices, like refusing to pay minimum wage, are obvious, others can be more subtle. In some cases, workers may not even realize their rights have been violated.
If you suspect you are not being paid fairly, you can turn to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for help. We handle wage & hour cases in cooperation with the respected employment law firm Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison. You can rely on us for accurate information about your rights and options for taking legal action.
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
No matter what type of wage & hour violation you have been subject to, our experienced attorneys can help. We have an excellent track record of success in cases involving:
- Minimum Wage Violations: Employers must pay workers the state-mandated minimum hourly wage. If you are being underpaid, we can take legal action to rectify the situation.
- Lost Wages: Does your boss make you work through lunch without pay? Do they expect you to pick up or drop off items for work on your own time? You may deserve compensation for lost wages. We will fight for you to get this compensation.
- Tip Pooling Violations: If the manager, supervisor, or owner at your company is taking a share of your tips, this is illegal. We can make them stop and recover compensation for your lost pay.
- Unpaid Overtime: Is your employer refusing to pay the overtime you deserve? Let us help you take legal action and get the pay you’ve earned.
- Unpaid Bonuses: If you are entitled to a bonus as per your employment contract, your employer cannot deny that bonus without being in breach of contract. We’ll help make sure your employer pays you what they’ve promised.
- Independent Contractor Misclassification: Misclassifying an employee as an independent contractor allows employers to avoid paying overtime and other benefits. If you have been misclassified, we’ll help you prove it so you can get the compensation and benefits you deserve.
It’s Your Money--Don’t Let It Get Away
Don’t allow your employer to deny you the pay that is rightfully yours under the law. Instead, take legal action with help from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
For a free initial consultation, simply call us at 800-333-0000 or else submit your case online. We’ll get back to you quickly to discuss your case and help you decide what to do next.