We protect the rights & interests of those left behind following accidental deaths.
Have you lost a loved one due to someone else’s reckless or negligent actions?
While no amount of compensation will heal your grief, seeking compensation will at least help hold the at-fault party accountable for the consequences of their actions. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to guide you through the necessary steps to secure your compensation.
We Handle All Kinds of Wrongful Death Accidents
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has the skills, experience, and resources required to assist with all kinds of wrongful death cases. For example, we handle:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
Now You May Wonder…
…What Can I Achieve with a Wrongful Death Claim?
The top three benefits of a wrongful death claim are:
- Justice: Sometimes, there is not enough evidence to prosecute or convict an at-fault party for a wrongful death in criminal court. However, they may be enough evidence to satisfy the slightly less rigorous standard of proof in civil court. In this way, a wrongful death claim and help provide a sense of justice.
- Compensation for Past Bills: After the death of a loved one, families are often left with significant new debts. For example, there might be large bills from an ambulance ride or hospitalization prior to the death, and there will certainly be burial and funeral expenses. A wrongful death claim will cover these expenses.
- Compensation for the Future: When a loved one is taken suddenly, the family misses out on a lot. Not only is there the question of the income or household services the loved one would have provided; there is also the issue of the love and companionship that would have been provided. A wrongful death claim can provide compensation covering all these losses.
Am I Eligible to File a Wrongful Death Claim?
If you have lost your spouse or domestic partner, or a relative upon whom you were financially dependent, you can file a wrongful death claim.
To learn more about your legal rights and options, contact an experienced wrongful death attorney from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
We Take Your Calls 7 Days a Week
For a professional opinion on your case, please call us at 800-333-0000 or fill out an online case submission form. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation. If your case has merit, we will represent you at no cost until we win your case.