Serious pedestrian accident injuries deserve serious representation from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
If you have been hit by a car, truck, or even a bicycle while crossing the street or walking on the sidewalk, you may have suffered serious injuries. Head injuries and lacerations are especially common. In some cases, pedestrian accidents result in permanent injury or disability.
You Can Turn to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for Immediate Help
The sooner you can contact an attorney after your accident, the better. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have many attorneys on staff who specialize in pedestrian accident injuries. This enables us to mount a rapid response to your need and immediately begin providing the top-quality legal assistance you need and deserve.
We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Pay your medical bills
- Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Recover full and fair compensation
We Handle All Kinds of Pedestrian Accidents
After many decades representing injured pedestrians, the attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker have developed considerable expertise in all types of pedestrian accidents. No matter how large or small your injury or how simple or straightforward your case, we can handle it.
Some common types of pedestrian accident cases we see at our firm include ones caused by
- Drunk or drug-impaired drivers
- Drivers running stoplights or stop signs
- Drivers failing to yield right of way at crosswalks
- Speeding and other reckless driver behavior
- Improper signage or maintenance at an intersection
Our skilled attorneys will work diligently to collect all the evidence necessary to build the strongest possible argument for you to receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Do I Deserve?
The value of your case depends in large part on the cost of medical treatment for your injury. You can also expect to receive compensation for pain and suffering and for lost income during your recovery period. In the case of a permanent injury, additional compensation for lost earning power and lost quality of life may also be available.
…When Will I Get My Compensation?
Most pedestrian accident cases can be settled relatively quickly in negotiations with the insurance company. This outcome is highly desirable because it provides the compensation you need without the costs, delays, and stress of litigation. However, if we need to fight for your compensation in court, we will not hesitate to do so.
Why Choose Our Law Firm
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Wondering if you have grounds for a pedestrian accident case? Use our online case submission form or call us at 800-333-0000 for more information.