Get aggressive representation after a bus accident from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
Bus accidents have the potential to result in serious injuries, especially for bus passengers riding without seatbelts or pedestrians or cyclists hit by a bus. If you have been injured in any kind of bus accident, it is imperative to get an experienced attorney working on your case ASAP.
Because securing compensation for your injuries will not be a simple matter. You are likely to encounter opposition from the bus company and their insurance company. They will do anything they can to avoid paying up, such as arguing that they are not liable for the accident, that your injuries are not as serious as you say, or even that your injuries predated the accident.
It’s Time to Hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as Your Bus Accident Attorney
The sooner you hire a bus accident attorney from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, the sooner your attorney can begin building a strong case for compensation.
We will provide guidance and support with all the tasks needed to advance your claim, such as:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Negotiating for full and fair compensation
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
In order to answer this question, we really need to do a careful review of the evidence in your specific case. However, you can get a rough estimate of the potential value of your case by totaling up your medical bills and lost income.
You can trust our attorneys to make sure all possible areas of compensation are included when we calculate the potential value of your case and decide how much compensation to request from the at-fault party. We will include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (in case of vehicles hit by a bus)
- Punitive damages (in case of especially egregious behavior on the part of a bus company)
Don’t Make a Mistake That Could Cost You Thousands
It’s easy to make mistakes in your interactions with the bus company or insurance company that could limit your compensation. For example, sometimes people don’t visit the doctor quickly enough, which makes it difficult to prove their injuries came from the bus accident. Once the insurance company has leverage over you, they will be even more likely to provide a lowball settlement offer.
Unfortunately, if you accept a settlement offer that turns out to be inadequate to your needs, there’s nothing more than can be done. So it is very important to know the value of your claim ahead of time and only accept a fair settlement offer. You can count on our experienced bus accident attorneys to help you do this.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your bus accident case, please submit your case online or call us at 800-333-0000.