Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Riverside
California Work Comp Lawyers
Employees are at risk for on-the-job injury whether sitting at an office desk, driving a company vehicle, or laboring in a factory. Across America, states have workers’ compensation laws (workers' comp) that serve a dual purpose of providing benefits for injured workers and also protecting businesses from lawsuits.
Workers' Compensation Injuries
Many types of injuries qualify for workers’ compensation, such as accidents or injuries:
Occurring from onsite hazards
Occurring during work-related activities
- Motor vehicle accidents while driving or riding in a company vehicles
- Strains or injury while delivering heavy items
Occurring as occupational diseases
Workers' Compensation Benefits
California businesses are required to carry workers’ compensation for their employees. If you are injured on the job, workers' compensation covers:
- Medical care
- Temporary disability benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
- Death Benefits
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
In a perfect world, an injured employee would easily collect benefits, recover from the injury, and quickly return to work. However, insurance companies make a practice of denying or delaying claims and often do not fairly compensate damages. This leaves you, the injured employee, with a problem of how to pay medical bills, make up for lost wages, and take care of your family while you heal. If permanently disabled, the fight for greater compensation can be tough.
Whether you suffered severe injuries from a scaffolding accident or whiplash from a car accident, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can help you recover the money you need. Our firm has earned a reputation for being aggressive, and while we cannot sue your employer for additional benefits, we can negotiate with the insurance company to see you are fairly compensated. In addition, we frequently pursue claims against other third parties who are liable. Such third parties often include:
- Manufacturers of faulty work equipment
- Parties responsible for maintaining safe roads or premises
- Unsafe drivers that cause accidents
- Employees who harm others in the work environment
- Construction subcontractors or suppliers
We Can Help
For over 35 years, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker successfully maximized recovery for over 100,000 clients. During that time we have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients.
- The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker offers free, confidential consultations with no obligation.
- If we don’t get you any money, we won’t charge you a dime.
Call our Riverside office today at (888) 732-1347 or contact us using our case submission form.
Tough times call for tough lawyers. We'll fight for you!®