Mesothelioma Lawyers in Riverside
California Mesothelioma Attorneys
Manufacturers or industries that expose workers and consumers to asbestos may be held legally liable even though asbestos exposure occurred decades ago.
- Mesothelioma is a rare, fatal cancer.
- Asbestos exposure is the sole cause of mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma is diagnosed in 2,000 to 3,000 cases every year in the United States.
- In certain cases, mesothelioma symptoms do not emerge until 50 years after asbestos exposure.
- Workers may bring asbestos microfibers into the home on their clothing, which exposes other family members to the risk of mesothelioma.
Common Uses of Asbestos
Asbestos had widespread commercial use during the 20th century, prior to discovering that it caused mesothelioma. Examples of products that used asbestos include:
Many Industries Had Wide Exposure to Asbestos
Many workers were exposed to asbestos on a daily basis, through the following industries:
Misdiagnosis of mesothelioma occurs frequently because symptoms are also characteristic of other diseases, and mesothelioma is rare by comparison. If you are ill, it is very important to let your doctor know about past exposure to asbestos. Common symptoms include:
We Can Help
Improved treatment for mesothelioma is available which prolongs survival; however, treatment is costly. If you or a family member has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation for medical treatment, lost wages, and other damages, such as pain and loss. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has been masterful in its resolution of mesothelioma cases. Our commitment and long history of accomplishments in this area makes us a strong advocate in and out of the courtroom. Find out how we can help.
- The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker offers free, confidential consultations with no obligation.
- If we don’t get you any money, we won’t charge you a dime.
Call (888) 732-1347 or contact us online today for a 100% free consultation.
Tough times call for tough lawyers. We’ll fight for you!®