Products Liability Lawsuit Attorneys in Riverside
Injuries from Dangerous Recalled Products
America is a country of consumers. Millions of products pass through the public’s hands every year. Along with the benefits that a consumer society enjoys, there are also dangers imposed by unsafe products. Products liability law holds manufacturers and distributors liable for preventable injuries.
There are three main ways in which products can become defective:
- Design defects - The engineer, architect, or designer creates a product that does not hold up to safety standards, such as car roofs that crush during a rollover or tires that blow out.
- Manufacturing defects - During the manufacturing process, errors occur, such as flawed brake lines, cracked engines, etc. Such cars and other defective products resulting from manufacturing are called “lemons.”
- Failure to warn - Product marketing must include warnings on package labels or include instructions that warn the consumer of possible dangers, such as warnings about harm caused by swallowing or irritation if there is skin contact. Warning of dangers to pets and animals is also a common precaution required for labels and instructions.
In addition to defective products, distributors such as wholesale and retail sellers are responsible for safe storage and product distribution. Storage at improper temperatures or broken seals may contaminate goods. Contaminated products can cause outbreaks of e-coli and other illness or infection.
Products Liability Cases
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is part of a nationally recognized, powerful team of product liability attorneys. Together, we have a proven track record, handling over 200 Vioxx, 200 Firestone tire/Ford Rollover, 50 Fen-Phen, 150 Ortho Evra®, and 150 Sulzer artificial hip cases.
Through careful preparation and effective strategies, we challenge the legal counsel of leading corporations and insurance companies. We level the playing field in cases ranging from dangerous pharmaceutical drugs to corporate fraud to highly technical automobile defects.
Product liability cases that pose a threat to consumers are too numerous to list. However, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker conducts current investigations and represents cases in areas that include, but are not limited to the following:
Trust Our Experience
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of an unsafe product, you need competent representation to deal with medical bills, lost wages, and cover other costs involved with pain and suffering. Get the legal help you need.
- The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker offers free, confidential consultations with no obligation.
- If we don’t get you any money, we won’t charge you a dime.
Call our Riverside office today at (888) 732-1347 or contact us using our case submission form.
Tough times call for tough lawyers. We'll fight for you!®
*The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is in no way affiliated with the owners of any of the trademarks on this page. They are being used solely for informational purposes.